Sunday, June 01, 2008

haha, go to my real hometown...

today is saturday, back to my real hometown which is segamat, johor...
finally my family can entrust with me that i drive alone to segamat.
although they long time entrust me as i drive car to malacca.
today go back is to fetch my bro as he back fr spore and stop by at sgt.
i go down around 10.30am, then back to my grandma house.
whereby it is a place full of laughter as my 4th uncle got back as well.
while waiting for my bro to reach, we have conversation back in grandma house...
although my grandma is around 70+, but to me, she still a fine young women...
like to be with her, every time can be joke one... some time i even called her "leng lui"
when i receive my bro call said that he reached (that time around 11.30am)
so i jus out fr my grandma house then drive to railway station to pick up my bro.
after pickup, send my bro for a hair cut, (been more than 2 months didnt see my bro)
his hair quite long though, compare to his hair previously.
after hair cut, go for upwell shopping center for a walk, then later go to facial treatment.
my bro wanna go for a facial treatment thou, not me, coz my face is pretty... haha..
while he doing facial, i went to find my fren, chai fong, coz i promise her that i will find her when i come to segamat.
is my 1st time i go find her in segamat though, since we knew each other at mmu for 4 years.
quite a good house and good parents also... haha...
chit chat at her house there... then play some candid shot, haha...

some picture where we took,she looks pretty and cute though,
1st is me, 2nd pic is chai fong herself, 3rd picture is where she playing with her phone, 4th is where we 2 take picture together. quite a fun been to her house though...
about 3pm like that i receive my bro call said he done facial ady.
then i off from chai fong's house where we apart for time being,
coz we going to meet again back in mmu, haha...
after pickup my bro then we go get some famous caripap in sgt
and then we back to my grandma house.
again, we at grandma house have some laughter again...
later around 4pm like that, my bro and me plan to go back to gemas ,coz later night back to segamat again for dinner...
then we head back to gemas, once reach gemas, bro go for watch shop to repait his watch strap.
after that, we head back to our home which located at tmn desa permai, haha...

No comments: