Thursday, June 05, 2008

dinner time

haha, tonight (wednesday night) when for dinner with kristine when the time i back to melaka.
since i know her will be around bukit beruang area here,
as she working near ayer keroh there and will be staying at her aunt there.
i duwan to go dinner by myself, so i jus called her out whether she wanna dinner or not.
since she also wan to dinner, so we went to TC spring (tian jin) near bukit beruang here.
we went there around 6.00pm like that since she finish work around 6pm like that.
as usual when i went there i will eating the cantonese hor fan,

this is picture of the cantonese hor fan after i ate, the white thing is the scarmble egg that have, quite ugly right, haha...

is it one of my favourite food though... get addicted to it.
we having a nice chit chat there while eating and after eating.
talk about her training work life, this and that,
and also my holiday life, which is damn bored,
but my holiday life is happy coz can see my family, be with my family.
working ppl sure different, tired after work and i guess most enjoy is after work and eating.
haha... this is wat i think about la...

the left picture is my fren, kristine, the outgoing person that i know.
and the right picture of course is me, which is i called muka sial... haha....

No comments: