Sunday, June 15, 2008

orientation week... the fun things begin...

here comes the orientation week, where all the most fun thing begin.
for me is already become normal, cause i been becoming an OC for past 3 years, and this year is my 4th time.
for the 1st day of orientation, all thing just the normal one, the meeting with all the freshies, then the opening of the orientation week along with mmu cyberjaya.
since i become the mobile OC for group blue 8 (blue-k), haha... so i'm starting to remember all my freshies faces in my groups.
for me remember faces is still ok, and names for a groups of 40 is still ok for me, cause mostly just follow the sequence only.


somes to the 2nd day and the following days till the end of OC week, there is nothing much changes as well, just briefing, group activities and campus tour only.
among our OC, we all having our own fun, although everyday is very hassel cause we need to wake up around 6am then gather up 6 something or 7am at the main field and only can go back around 7 or 8pm, and some of us like myself, still having meeting during the night... tired...
but overall, we still having our own fun...



on the 8th JUN is aziyan birthday, some of the OC already celebrated with her on that day, but some didn't. so on the 2nd day of OC week, which is 10th JUN, the OC and freshie of blue group were celebrating her birthday in main hall mmu malacca.
is a big surprise for her cause celebrating with so many people together.


on the 2nd day of oc week, during the midnight, 4 of us, wani, aziyan, rao and me went to McD ayer keroh for supper. during the OC week, the ayer keroh McD is kinda the place we all 'lepak' during the night, haha...
here is the name of me puzzle up using the french fried in McD...

No comments: