Saturday, May 31, 2008

back to hometown...

stoday going back to hometown... wanted to back on monday time,
but then due to appoinment and gathering then didnt back lo...
pack all the thing to bring back to hometown which located in gemas (is my 2nd hometown)
then wait my housemate to out form house at around 2.30pm,
then finally i started drive from my mlk home on around 3.30pm
b4 back, went to kingkong fish shop to buy goldfish, too bad, that time dun have.
then only officially started my journey drive back.
drive till half way, stop by at shell pump station to pump up my tires air...
done pumping, back on the road...
quite a lot of cars today, since is friday...
jus drive alone while listen to my walkman phone, w810i...
while driving, got sms with kristine as well, coz she been the one i sms till now.
on the way back, when the time i reach around machap there...
see the sky quite beautiful, then i decide to take picture of it.
i jus take my camera phone and snap the picture, that time i still on driving on average 90kmph, haha...
dun try this oh... is a maniac like me only will tried.
see the picture, the cloud is pretty right...
got some form there though, but then dunno wat form is that.
while driving, luckily there still on other car...
if along the road no have car, then i will become sleepy
coz cant see anything else except for the scenery.
got car then i will become more carefully, then some more can follow others or overtake ppl car also... haha...
drive drive drive, reach back home on around 5 like that,
unload all the things from my car, then get to rest at home.
got to see my mom, my father and my sis after so long time...
home sweet home....

No comments: