Friday, May 30, 2008

bowling bowling... and massage by sensei

i'm like started to addicted to playing bowling...
thanks for kristine, she is my bowling igniter... lolz...
today go for bowling again on around 1 something...
since kristine wanna go along, then of course i fetch her up.
due to stuck in traffic and all and all...
we reach mp at around 1.45 like that...
go for bowling area there, got lots ppl, need to wait...
wait wait wait, after 2pm, promotion time finish...
since i got student card, then have to paid rm3 per game.
today play for 3 game, i played for 2 game, then kristine played 1.
since her hand pain, then she jus played one,
in fact, starting time i dun allow her to play since her hand hurt...
but then after some time, jus let her play for 1 game la,
takkan want her at there not playing then see me play, i paiseh.
while at there, meet up with my fren, justin, he playing there as well
but that time he going off soon, but he see me play that time,
my bowling ball straight go the bowling 'sewer', lolz.
this time my game inprove compare to last time,
but then still lose to kristine... this time, my highest score get is 137, sad...
after finished bowl, then we go for walk around mp,
in the same time i go and buy books for my tuition class students.
then while walking, kristine bump up with her fren
which is chelsea and joanne(hope i spell the correct name)
have a nice talk with them thought... some funny stories as well.
after that then we head out from mp.
then we go for "sensei" massage, since chirstin leg pain and hand as well...
while being massage at the place, i can see that she damn pain,
since it pin point the point where is the injuries r... can feel that,
since last time i also hurt my leg and i been massage at there as well.
after finish massage, she feel relief, but then still have a bit pain thou...
then after that i fetch her back home then i back to my home as well.

No comments: