Monday, May 26, 2008

happy and sad... all come along...

ystd i not plan to stay at home at all, kind of feel bored at home, wanna go out have fun...
then my fren said going to clubbing at pure but she with her other fren go
then i also plan to go clubbing since my fren going to celebrate birthday over there...
so i was with my sister, hui er then ask her whether wanna go or not,
then she said she got go since she agree with her fren already...
since she got go then i jus tag along then i fetch her go as well...
when we go there, along the road, saw all my other fren, they all going pure as well...
on the road, seem like a lot ppl going there, all ppl like racing on the road to there.
we reach pure there around 12.30am, there was pack with ppl, full till outside...
when i go in there saw damn a lot of fren, here and there also fren, quite happening
i was happen to meet up all the fren that i knew, i'm very happy of it...
then later i go meet up with the birthday boy i mean, arron his name called...
by the time i saw him, he like damn blur, get drunk already...
then later me and my other fren jus dance along till pure going to close around 2.30am...
later i jus find my fren to gather around, since most of them going to grad already,
and some of them going to industrial... frankly said, kind of sad to in this kind of situation...
going to miss them so much... some more i emphasize on friendship more than ever...
sob sob... think back really will cry out... in fact now my eye have bid watery...
other than that is where on of my fren that going grad, damn miss her...
the other is going for industrial, hard to meet her, then a kind of admire her also, haha...
then after gather till around 3.30 am, i had to say bye to all fren since i need to fetch my sis back
my feeling was.... aarrrrrggggg..... why wan to in this situation...
b4 i fetch my sis back, then she and me went for supper...
after supper and reach back home is around 5.30am...
after done with all the cleaning, get sleep in around 6.30am like that...
my feeling is damn confuse, sad; happy; enjoy; all come around... haih...
why i cant be cool le...

No comments: