Sunday, April 23, 2006

haih.... tiring EIM....

haih.... after finish JCN, now comes to EIM (enterprenuer in me)...
the envent is on 18 - 20 april 2006... 3 days event...
some more is from morning 10 until night time...
actually i can get to join this EIM committee because my fren ask me in...
some more i wanna to join in as i wanna to know something...
but is quite fun doing this la, can know a few company...
which is thise company that keep on drag ppl to join.... cant get wat i mean rite, then donit understand it...
that time dring the event me and my 2 partner was running to dedicated venue,
as there have a seminar, a talk having by the company that come...
we jus make sure all the thing is well prepare, but then is quite tiring also as after one venue finish,
then we come back, but then is like when the time u come back, sit a while, then need to rush to other venue.... damn tired...
but in the end, all the thing is according to plan la, although in the 1st day have some problem... but following day is ok already...
doing eim this thing i was already finish up my battry, as i jus finish up my battery after doing JCN...
so that time was damn tired... but what to do, wanna rest also cant, coz got things to do....
but then now the event already finish, and i'm glad to hear that...
my event director was quite happy, and think of wanna do again next year, i think i will be in again lo... hahhha...

No comments: