Thursday, October 06, 2005

Cycling are good....

haha, today i went for cycling until the lake beside zoo malacca there.
the distance is still ok, i think it takes about 20 minutes to reach there.
i go with my fren, this time is my fren who ask me to go with, haha,
coz my fren wanna to try cycling again around ayer keroh,melaka there.
then he ask me to go with him since i also like to cycling.
actually we both too bored sitting at home then we decided to go cycling one, hehe...
when the time we reached the lake there, we both sitting there watching ppl fishing.
although they didnt caught anything, but is quite fun watching ppl fishing.
i hope one day i can go fishing also, cant wait until that day.
after that we both cycling back to my fren house and also to his grandma house.
around 9.45pm like that, i was cycling alone back to bkt beruang
coz my fren tired already so need to rest at his grandma house.
that time was the 1st time i cycling in the dark, there are no light, jus can see vehicle light only.
but then that was cool, coz there got the moonlight.
somemore i got cross police motorbike since they ride too slow and i was fast.
luckily they dont stop me and ask me stupid question, hahahaha...
anyway, hope u all try to cycle coz is good for health and is also have a lot of fun.
if u all wanna cycle around malacca here then please let me know so that i can join.

my next mission is cycling until mahkota parade at malacca center there, hahahah...

No comments: