Monday, February 14, 2005

C.N.Y. 1st, 2nd, 3rd day.....

haiz.....why this year the cny so like damm sien....
altought say can receive angpau, then will be happy, mana tau still sien also, even my fren also say like tat.... haiz....
actaully before the nite b4 the 1st day of cny, i was very happy...
coz that nite i go to grandparents' house there "pai pai == sembayang"
after that, we all got light up fire crackers...
wow, that nite the fire cracker all my uncle bought one, damm nice.
all the fire cracker are burst up high in the sky one.
jus nice...... somemore that nite seem like fire cracker war, coz many places also got
we jus see the sky here and there, all place also got... hahhahaha...

most of ppl say that 1st day of cny will very busy, i also agree,
but the cny of this year, i dont agree at all, for the whole day i was at my home only, didnt go anywhere, haiz.....
2nd and 3rd day also the same, for the whole day i also in my house, jus watching tv while keep on eating "ba gua" and also the cakes...
althought the 3rd day on the nite i got go out meet my fren, but still sien, coz we seem like no have any topic to chit chat of.
then after i meet we my frens all, i go back home lor, then jus sleep, coz nth to do....
why this year cny like tat one ar, i have frens also same like me one, haiz.....

No comments: